7.30.2009

Recalls on Rain

     This afternoon's rain was horrible for me. Rain has always been dreadful for me. But it reminded me of something that happened in my past life. 

     I went home alone with raindrops falling on my head. My bag, hanging on my left shoulder, wasn't that heavy. But I was just so tired because of the defense and exhausting lessons we had. Plus I haven't seen much of his apparition this week. (so so unjustifiable for me)

     So the rain. It was sentimental for me. I remembered a special friend. We've walked together in the rain for many times. It's either we're running for a shelter or just wanting to walk in the rain. She loves rain but I hate it. She was the only one who let me do things I would never want to do. She's a seraph to me... but devilish sometimes. I don't know what's within her. But I really believe in her.

     The second. The rain on January 22, 2008. The rain flowed when we were getting out of the Practice House in our school(NDGSC Old Site - Beatiles St.). We had our practicum for TLE 3.

As I was washing the blanket we used, he came to gave me a rosary he bought during their Retreat. I wasn't expecting that. Bwaha! I've even told him to go away from me because our TLE teacher might see us.

I took a long time fixing my things. I went out of the house six in the evening. And the rain was pouring hard. My bag's zipper wrecked so bad. Waah!I got two bags then. And as we were walking going to the street's corner, somebody grabbed my two bags. Haha. That was him.

I was really touched. He even waited for my father to fetch me though he knows his nerves would break.

     Oh memories, memories! I hope to have more.

     BUT!Rain would still always be unpleasant for me.

No comments: